Monday, August 18, 2008

Silly Games for Silly Girls

Here is one of your favorites.....


Sharing Our DayQuestions....

Answers

1. What are you wearing today?
Tan shorts and a grey tanktop.

2. When is the last time you went to Starbucks?
I do not remember...I dumped Starbucks for going cheap...my new coffee place is Dutch Bros. I went there today....it is about 100 degrees.

3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I will never grow up....I am just me.

4. How did you fix your lovely hair today?
Up in a messy bun.

5. What is your favorite outfit in your closet?
My black gouchos...knee high black boots....fitted black shirt with fancy bow tie at neck.

6. What is the last thing you ate?
Fish and Chips...strawberry milkshake...Burgerville was good to me.

7. What is your favorite band?
Morrissey...Adorable

8. What is your dream vacation?
Summer in France

9. Favorite tv Show?
Cops and Judge Judy

10. What famous person would you like to meet?
Morrissey

11. What is your favorite hobby?
Painting

12.If you could go back in time and change one event, what would it be?
I would change my father's death.

13. Describe yourself in two words.
Difficult Baby

14. Who is a hero in your life?
My dad was my hero.

15. Did you clean your room today?
No, aren't you proud of me?Chores will not kill me.

16. If you could change one thing in the world...what would it be?
I would take away money...and give to all that are in need.

17. Describe your favorite jammies.
My blue fluffy cloud robe.

18. What is on your desk right now?
A phone, laptop, makeup, mirror, colored pencils, my watch, a lil' blue good luck elephant, and speakers.

19. What is your philosophy on life, why we are here?
We are here to experience all things in life....mostly love and hate.

20. What do you like most about yourself?
I like my faith the most....nothing can touch that.

No comments: