Tuesday, August 19, 2008

About Me






I'm Nana, and to be straight forward with you, I might be the best thing that ever happened to you... or the worst. I'll leave the relationship between you and me in your hands. I'm twenty six years old, but don't let a silly number place a label on me or tell you how to act around me. That's the one thing that bugs me more than anything. I'm capable of holding an intelligent conversation with you as well as a fun random one. If you decide to talk trash about me... I'll probably hear about it. I hate high school drama and I can't wait to get out of this place. I honestly don't care if you hate me, it's just the fact that you don't have the guts to say it to my face is what makes me laugh. I don't look or act my age. I keep my personal life on my own terms. If you want advice, i'm up to helping you out anytime its not guaranteed that it may be the best advice but ill try. When it comes to how I actually think, I don't think anybody here would really understand. I am nowhere near perfect, nor do i want to be. i live my life through quotes and music, ive been hurt and i have hurt others. i have best friends and i have enemies. i am taking on everything life throws at me, just to live it and learn from it.I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side .I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye I'm far more complicated then what you think, none of you will actually realize that there are people behind the pictures. I can be a really laid back person at times and just want to have fun but then other times I can be really serious. I believe me when i say, i know how to have a good time. i credit my friends for that. they mean everything to me. part of who i am is because of them. I’m not just some dumb girl that you can screw over with fake smiles and pretty words. I'm wise beyond my years and have been through alot more than you can imagine. I keep my walls up high until you can prove to me that you're trustworthy. Before you say something, make sure you can back it up. Trust isn’t something i fork out to every one. like i said, my time is precious...if your just going to screw around with me then don’t expect anything out of me. but if you want my friendship, you have to earn it. i do like meeting new people, but dont play games and dont waste my time. but if you're going to lie to me, then fuck off. i've been lied to so many times. use me, fuck me over, play me, cheat on me, believe me, i'll fuck you over 8x harder. i'm not playing around anymore. I'll definatly tell you how it is, so get your shit straight if you want to be my friend. I'm not mean, once you've become my friend and have earned my trust, that is. How outgoing I am depends on who you are, otherwise i'm really shy. I'll have your back through anything, mistakes, arguments, bad decisions... I'm there.I'm known for my way of entertaining people with my various facial expressions, random dance moves, rants, and ideas. I tend to look for happiness in all the wrong places, but im pretty sure ive found it now? I'm growing learning and changing everyday though. I want to be a photographer. I don't think I'm better than you, and I won't neglect your messages/comments unless you just plain creep the hell out of me. I'm pretty chill, I live above the influence, I do believe in god, I'm laid back, I'm outspoken and opinionated. ANND i hate drama leave it home.One day, you'll be able to see my name and know exactly who I am and what I'm about... Until that day comes, I'm going to be living for it.I know, I'm probably not much different than the rest, but I like to think that I am. So don't be afraid of me. Drop by, leave me a comment or message... I'd love to hear from you. A simple task I ask of you, get to know me... to some I'm their new best friend, to others I'm the worst enemy. thats me, take it or leave it.

No comments: