Monday, August 18, 2008

Lost in the Deep

I ran from it..I cried angry bitter tears...I screamed until my throat hurt...Still, it charmed me into submission.I finally held a rose in the palm of my hand.Color it red, or blue?I offered it to you...for the first time in my life.Love was patient with me....Love tortured me...Love made me feel alive....after it killed me.Love made me fear death...the fear of having to leave it behind.A man and a woman need each other to find God...To lose yourself in another person....is assurance of never being lost yourself.. in existence.I drown...I come up for air...I drown....come up for air....To die a thousand times....in the thoughts of never being truly loved.To truly exist....is to let ourselves truly love another.Unconditional....Never Ending...To never be able to forget a face...a voice....a touch.Break my heart....Let it heal...I finally need someone...no longer too stubborn to admit it.Someone needs me...Stubborn soul that I am...I need to be needed...We all need to be Love's possession...To possess Love ...is to be possessed by Love.LoveLife's most important possession..Wicked game romantic love is...It can cause as much pain...as it can cause joy.I lost myself...in the essence of....the starry eyed girl I used to be.My mind fought and won...ignorance.I have been angry for so long...My angst almost lost it all for me...Understanding runs deep within me...at last.Compassion dictates..I had to love....to get love.Willing to be lost in love...is how simple?I had to forgive...to be forgiven.Eyes wide open...With a tear....Scripture says that God collects all of our tears..I no longer need save them...To let them flow....In the eyes of Love

No comments: