Thursday, August 21, 2008

I want to start a new life

I had a hard time yesterday...
very2 hard i cant explain it...
but luckily i have good friends with me ...
they keeping me happy all the time...
cheering me up..
we are having so much fun yesterday...
we laughed loudly....were just like a kindergarten kids.....
im so happy...damn happy...at least i cant forget all my problems a while...
and today..im gonna be more stronger than before..
didnt let my fear keeping me like a dead leaf...

this is what the professional said....
its easy to find lovers...and easy the lovers will leave us...
its so hard to find friends...but they always there for u....
friends is the very precious that i didnt realize it before....

what a dumb i was before.....
im so selfish...
i left all my friends behind....


but now i want to start a new life ...
i dont want to be hurt again...
enough is enough...
now im waiting for someone that i can love and love me with all his heart...
who dont depends on me...that i can depends on him....

i'll pray to find someone who care most about me not just about material and $$
love me as i am...love me and take me as a wife...
hoping that i can find soon...but not now....

I want to forget the past....
I wont be hurt anymore...
I just pray that he will be happy and ok with his choice....
I can accept it...
We were not meant to be....
Only god know why....

No comments: